Press-room Chemicals | | Spray Powders
CPCSP15: For Lithographic and Letterpress
CPCSP25: For Lithographic
CPCSP30: For Lithographic and Carton.
Our range of coated powders are starch based but have been micro-encapsulated with a special resin.
They are especially well suited for use in difficult printing conditions, normally found in areas with extremely high temperatures and humidity.
The coated powders wet-out in inks and are therefore suited for two-pass general litho work, as well as single pass multi colour work.
They provide several advantages over uncoated powders:
- Controllable flow rate Less plate wear.
- Exceptionally hydrophobic resistant to moisture.
- Suitable for all types of powder applications.
- Suitable for all types of work also works with water based coating as a second step.
- Less blanket piling.
- Improved feel of work.
- Free flowing will not block pipes and nozzles.
- Uniform grain shape.
- Smaller consumption than non coated powders.
- Good for use in lamination and coating applications.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
Our coated powders come in the following micron sizes.
Grade500 – 20/15 micron – for lithographic and letterpress printing.
Grade300 – 20/25 micron – for lithographic printing.
Grade200 – 25/35 micron – for lithographic and carton printing.
Packing size: 1 kg bag with pouring nozzle/10 bags to a box.