Post-press Consumables | Paper Cutter | Magnetic Clamp Pads
DURACUT – Magnetic Clamp Pads
- Magnetic Clamp Pads help to spread the pressure of the Paper Cutter Clamp to prevent damage of crushing of the top sheets of the paper stack during the cutting process
- A durable cellular PU foam pad laminated to a rubberised magnetic base providing an easy fit and economical means of protecting top sheets of carbon, NCR and other delicate paper stock or plastic from marks left by the Paper Cutter Clamp pressure
- Excellent for use when protecting products with uneven surface, such as perfect bound booklets
- Quick & easy to fit & use. Also, no damage to Paper Cutter Knife if cut into the pad to reduce or customise Clamp Pad width / length according to application
- Customs sizes can be made to order.
For use on all popular Paper Cutters and Trimmers.
DURACUT Magnetic Clamp Pads are made from a durable, dense and yellow cellular polyurethane foam pad laminated to a rubberized magnetic strip. This combination allows for an economical means of protection which can be affixed either directly to the Paper Cutter Clamp or the false clamp plate.
Standard product in strips of 381mm length x 76mm width x 8mm thickness.
Two pads per package.
Special sizes can be made to order in minimum quantity.