Post-press Consumables | Paper Cutter | Plastic Knife Guards
DURACUT – Plastic Knife Guards
A Plastic Edge Protector for all Paper Cutting Knives
- Provides protection of the knife cutting edge during all non-production work
- Magnetic strip holds the Knife Guard securely in place and by design the knife tip is suspended
- The sharp cutting edge of the knife is held in security and offers safety to the operator on and off the Paper Cutter or 3 Knife Trimmer, during servicing as well as knife transportation.
Manufactured from durable UPVC polymer the Plastic Knife Guard has been developed to ensure safe knife handling.
For Three Knife Trimmers and other short knives and array of End Stops, End Screws & End Seals are available to prevent the sharp cutting edge of the knife protruding from the Knife Guard.
- Black and yellow safety hazard tape can be applied to both sides for increased safety warning
- 2 sizes are available depending on the length & width of knife required for protection –
Two high QUALITY specifications:
- Heavy Duty – Red or Yellow uPVC – 6.5mm (1/4”) thick and 60mm (2.1/2”) height
- Light Duty – Yellow uPVC – 3mm (1/8”) thick and 50mm (2”) height
Final height of both Heavy & Light Duty can be reduced upon order to suit application
- End screws / seals / stops and also punched end stops can be provided to match the exact length of the knife
- Knife Guard long lengths together with “punched end stop” tool can be supplied for DIY according to your local customer requirements
Can be supplied cut to exact length of the knife or supplied in long lengths of 3 to 4 metres for cutting to size upon request.