Press-room Consumables | Plate & Blanket | Damper Covers
The cover is supplied inside-out for easy fitting:
- Measure length of roller and add enough for limited shrinkageon the roller stocks.
- Cut Damper Cover to appropriate length.
- Roll cover over roller, leaving sufficient overlap at each end for shrinkage and for fastening at rollers ends.
- Do not trim or tie ends before shrinking.
- Smooth cover over roller and immerse in warm water (not more than 50ºC or 120ºF) for 5 minutes or in cold water for 15 minutes. Do not use hot or boiling water.
Synthetic Damper Covers for use on the form or plate rollers. Supplied in rolls. Order according to the diameter of the roller. The following sizes are available
Synthetic Damper Covers :100% synthetic yarn with shrink fibre.
Pure Cotton Damper Covers (non-shrinking): knitted cotton cover, loop-surface, off-white, short loops, long duration.
Fountain Damper Covers: extendable cotton dampener roller covers.
Synthetic Damper Covers:
- Rolls 25 / 30 metres length.
- Pure Cotton Damper Covers: Rolls 25 / 30 metres length.
Fountain Damper Covers:
- Rolls 60 metres length