Post-press Consumables | Paper Cutter | Plastic Jogger Blocks
Ideally suited to assist the levelling and moving of the paper pile / stack on the cutting table.
A hand jogger for use on all types of Paper Cutter & Guillotines
- Fully assembled ready for use
- Made from a durable thermoplastic with “easy slide” properties to assist levelling & moving of the paper pile / stack across the cutter table
- Strong magnetic strip on base & 90-degree angle on the face to ensure jogging of bottom sheets perfectly and align paper stocks for square & precise cutting.
Fitted with 2 types of handle, especially shaped to fit naturally in the operator’s hand:
- Pole handle – rounded with easy sliding capabilities reducing operator fatigue and providing a natural grip
- “Euro” handle – “pistol grip” style for comfortable long-term use, also adding strength to the jogger face and ensuring the long life of the 90-degree angle.
Available in a range of sizes from 75 to 150mm (3” – 6”) height and from 200 to 650mm (8” – 26”) length.
- Jogger Blocks of 600mm length or more have 2 handles fitted
- Joggers of less than 100mm height can be fitted with Pole handle as standard or special “block” style handle upon request
- A Tufnol wear strip can be added to the bottom of the Jogger face to ensure long life of bottom sheet accurace.
Custom sizes, materials and colours can be made upon request.