Post-press Consumables | Die Cutting | Jackets & Plates for Die Cutting
DURAPRESS – Die Cutting Jackets and Plates are fitted to press cylinders and beds in die cutting and creasing applications and act as part of a counter die system against which the Cutting, Creasing and Perforating rules end their down stroke.
- EU production specially developed for purpose-built Die Cutters or converted presses for Die Cutting and Creasing applications
- Fitted to Press Cylinders or Machine Beds act as part of a counter die system
- Premium Stainless-Steel materials used to produce Standard Hard, Hard & Extra hard Jackets & Plates
- Die Jackets fitted with strong Tension cloths made in durable canvas with special treatment to prevent stretch and decomposition
- Bedplates & Top Plates available in laser cut high quality steels
- Packaging in strong cartons with polystyrene inserts to support & protect the Jacket or Plate during transport or storage
Available for Die Cutting and Creasing and Boxmaking machines:
Heidelberg SBD, SBB, SBG/SB, S, KSD, KSBA, KSBAZ, KSB, KSBZ, KS, Platen T, Platen GT (in both Original & “Snap-On” styles)
Clear labelling of each individual carton with product code easy identification.
Available in Standard hardness (0.71mm/0.028” thickness) and Half Hard & Extra Hard steel qualities (0.81mm/0.032” thickness).
Special production includes Die Cutting and Creasing Plates top & bottom and bedplates for Bobst and other semi-automatic die cutting machines.
Range of materials, thickness or hardness are available to suit APPLICATION or to meet special requirements specified by the Original Equipment Manufacturer.
Manufactured from top QUALITY raw materials.
Bright “blemish free” finished products – all Standard hardness (0.71mm/0.028” thickness) materials are plastic coated for protection during manufacture for protection of the surface.
Tension cloths in strong, durable canvas with special treatment against decomposition where required.
Packaging in strong cartons with polystyrene inserts to support and protect the jacket during transport and storage.
Large stocks for Heidelberg presses to suit die cutting.
Advanced and flexible production means that special sizes and materials can be made to order, to suit the application, in low volume and at a competitive price.