Press-room Consumables | Ink & Ink Duct | Ink Wash Up Blades
DURAWIPE Ink Wash Up Blades meet today’s greater demands for fast colour change, rapid end of shift wash up and with no damage to the rollers.Designed for the latest wash up systems – automatic wash and use with speciality UV inks and solvents.
Manufactured with profiles ground sharp and straight resulting in wiping edge which provides 100% wash up performance.
- Developed to give excellent press wash up performance
- Strong chemical resistance to today’s high technology inks & aggressive solvents
- Reduced press downtime, rapid end of shift wash with no damage to rollers
Comprehensive size list technical specifications including DURAWIPE and original part numbers.
Many products have been developed in co-operation with the original equipment manufacturer or supplier resulting in a thoroughly tried and tested performance product.
Most Wash Up Blades can be made in a version to suit disposable ink tray liner systems such as Mindermate.
Unique production process which can manufacture a finished Wash Up Blade up to a maximum 2.3 metre in length.
- OEM specification replacements suitable for sheet-fed, web, continuous form, label and packaging & metal printing presses
- Metal / Rubber, Metal / PU, Metal / EPDM, all Rubber, PU, Plastic & Laminate materials to suit both conventional & UV inks
- Available direct from stock individually packed in plastic protective sleeve
- Or made to order to your sample / drawing in small / large quantity with fast production time
Styles of manufacture:
1. Rubber or polyurethane vulcanised onto steel.
2. Solid rubber, polyurethane or plastic.
3. Composite product assembled from metal/rubber, plastic o fibre laminate.
Wash-up profile of rubber, plastic or fibre laminate designed to meet each press requirement.
Rubber or polyurethane profile is vulcanised directly onto steel using a unique chemical “cross-link”. No adhesive used = no bond failure.
No sharp edges or hole burrs on all styles which prevents damage to the machine and aids safe installation.
“Stainless metal parts = no corrosion in use.
Specially formulated rubber, polyurethane, plastic and fibre laminate materials which have been developed to ensure maximum performance and wear resistance in all conditions including UV inks and solvents.
All wash-up profiles have a ground/machined finish to ensure maximum performance on the latest autowash systems as well as standard press requirements.
Ink Wash Up Blades are marked with part reference for easy verification.
Branding with make, model, original part number, “Made in Europe” etc. is available upon request.
Packaging including plastic shrink wrapping, can be customised according to customer requirements.
Large stock of popular sizes to suit printing presses both old and new.
A unique system of CAD drawing enables a special size or material to be produced to order at a competitive price.
Long length (semi finished) Ink Wash Up Blades are available with cutter and hole punch kit. This enables the distributor to complete the production to meet customers’ special requests.