Press-room Consumables | Sheet Feeder & Delivery | Brushes and Wheels for Printing Presses
The DURABRUSH range has 3 apllications:
- Brush Wheels for the feeder section used to ensure smooth transportation of the paper sheet across the feed board section.
- Sheet Steadier Brushes used to hold down the paper sheet before it is lifted into the feeder section by the suction cup.
- Feeder Wheels.
- Complimentary to the Brush Wheel, Feeder Wheels are produced in high quality rubber material.
- Soft and hard quality to suit the type of paper or card.
The DURABRUSH range is manufactured using the highest quality materials in both natural and synthetic fibres.
Many of the brushes in the DURABRUSH range are made to the specification of OEM and all types take this into account in product design.
Specific natural and synthetic brush fibres are selected to suit the brush apllication whether for use with paper or board, and on feeder or hold down apllications.
Feeder Wheels are available to suit the the following press makes:
- Heidelberg, Komori, Man Roland, Mitsubishi, Fuji Shinohara , Bobst Die Cutter, KBA Planeta, Miller, Oliver Sakurai.
- Sheet Steadier or “Hold Down” Brushes are available for use on an extensive range of press makes (see above – feeder wheels).
- Brushes not shown may be produced to order, to meet the specification required.